News / Tips
Bait / Tackle
Directions / Map
1. BARBLESS HOOKS ONLY, MAX. SIZE 6.
2. MAXIMUM OF 2 RODS ONLY.
3. UNHOOKING MATS COMPULSORY - AVAILABLE FROM LAKE BAILIFF.
4. An Environment Agency Rod Licence is needed prior to fishing (available from the bailiff if required).
5. All under 12’s must be accompanied by an adult.
6. There are no junior tickets available on Bob’s Lake. Juniors must pay the adult rate.
7. Loose feed only, no nuts and no excessive use of ground bait.
8. No spinning, dead baits or live baits.
9. No lead core, fixed rigs or braided mainline.
10. No Keepnets or Carp sacks are allowed except for matches.
11. Landing nets must be used at all times and all fish are to be returned to the water as soon as possible.
12. All litter to be taken home or placed in the bins provided.
13. No baitboats
14. No fires
15. No rough handling or playing of fish - do not hold fish high off the ground (no standing up for photos)
NO LIABILITY WILL BE ACCEPTED FOR INJURY OR LOSS OR DAMAGE TO PERSONS, POSSESSIONS OR VEHICLES WHILE ON THE LAND KNOWN AS HORDLE LAKES.